Sunday, December 17, 2006

Christmas 2006 (part 1)

We went to Fillmore this weekend to celebrate Christmas with the Jackson Family. We will be heading to Price next weekend to finish Christmas at the Shilaos'. Its sort of fun having a full week of Christmas. Brett had a nice time. He has already been spoiled and is loving every moment of it. He did pretty good opening the presents with a little help.

He loved this wooden toy you hammer pegs through and he also got an art Easel that he adores. He had such a good time. Justin and I were also spoiled rotten and I am already planning to schedule my spa appointment ASAP!!!! It was hard for Brett to come home and loose all that attention he had. Picture above is Brett with his Grandpa and Uncle Matt (Matt also had his first date this weekend!)

Merry Christmas...

1 comment:

Andrea B. said...

Fun. I agree, it's nice to spread out Christmas.