Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Long Day



Its been one of those days. Today I accidentally took Justin's keys to work with me. Then when I went home to give him his keys I had left my keys at work. Ever have a day like that.....

We have had a really icky couple of weeks. I was sick for 2 weeks with a cold and ended up with a stomach flu after the BYU vs. Utah game. Then Justin got it after that. So we are just trying to get all of this illness out of our house. So far Brett hasnt been sick.

Well to catch everyone up. Thanksgiving was wonderful. We had a nice relaxing trip and great food. We came back for the football game and even though it had a bad ending it was one of the funnest games I have been to in my life. It was worth going too. After that I was sick, and now Justin is sick. But it was a great Thanksgiving.

I am so ready for Christmas. Brett has been saying Santa and HO HO HO!!!! He doesnt understand it but oh well.

I am still not so sure about this blog thing yet. I really dont have anything of any value to say at the moment.

4 comments:

Mom&Dad said...

I have read you blog and copied a picture.

It is a very nice blog - the first I have ever read or responded to.


Love Dad

Anonymous said...

Hi Christa, I love your page. Your family pic is too cute. Sorry you have been sick. Coy got it Thanksgiving, and is barely getting over it. A whole week so far. I am starting to feel it, I hope it doesn't go any farther. Well I will talk to you soon.
Rachel

Chelsea said...

What cute family pictures! When did you get those done?

Andrea B. said...

I like the pictures. Sorry that you have been sick, so have Ashton and I. I run out of things to say on my blog too. Don't worry, there are days when it is really nice to have a forum to talk about things.