I realized after I wrote the last post that I actually didnt take any pictures at Fish Lake. I forgot the camera. we had such a good time, I wish we we would have had a camera there. But here is a picture from the deer hunt in October with Brett at Fish Lake. This weekend he wore the same moon boots and just had a fabulous time. He loved to make squishing noises as he walked in the snow while we were Christmas Tree Hunting. He had so much fun and wanted to walk the whole time even when we were climbing over trees and in knee deep snow.
The outcome of the trip is the most perfect Christmas Tree. It is our "Christmas Vacation" tree.... I know its not a store bought tree but as far as I am concerned its the best tree we have ever hunted. Its over 10 feet tall. Brett had such a good time decorated it with the "apples" he thinks are hung all over it. He runs in the living room every day and asks me to turn it on and then says "apple" I am still trying to teach him the word Santa but so far its a no go.
On our trip he kept making the most wonderful face. He saw a bird up close, when his dad was feeding it bread and then also made the same face when he saw some deer up close. Anyway this picture was my attempt to recreate the face but it just doesnt look the same in a picture.
We also went fishing on our trip. Brett tried to eat a few worms. He loved to hold them. He loved throwing rocks in the lake, and splashing in the puddles. The only part he didnt like was the fish. He seemed a little scared when we tried to have him touch it.
This week has been busy so far. We are leaving for Fillmore tomorrow night and headed down for Thanksgiving. We are coming back early so that we can go to the Utah vs. BYU game on Saturday. GO UTES!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.
2 comments:
I love your tree. You must have a good apartment - high ceilings - to have a 10 foot tree.
And the face that Brett pulls, so cute!!!
GO COUGARS! :)
Post a Comment