Monday, November 20, 2006

Giving Blogging a Try

I am joining all my friends who have started blogs. I am really not so sure about this but sometimes I feel like I email the same thing over and over again. So maybe this will help with updates. I still like personal emails better, but I am willing to give it a try for a while.

Well since this is my first post I will keep it short just to see if it works.

I am so excited for Christmas. The picture above is Brett, last year, with Santa at Harmons. As you can tell he just wasnt all that excited. I am hopeful this year will be more fun. Thus far he is very excited. Last weekend we cut down a Christmas tree. We already have it decorated with presents underneath. He likes it so far but I am just waiting until he tips the thing over. He helped us decorate by handing us ornaments and bulbs (he called them "apples"). Its so nice to be ready for Christmas already. That means we get to have Christmas spirit for a month instead of only a few weeks. Brett is going to be spoiled this year!

So the only other topic to address today is football!!! Its rivalry week!!! GO UTES!!!!

Well lets see if this works... Once I get my photos from Fish lake downloaded I will share them we had such a good time last weekend.

Go University of Utah Utes!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Andrea B. said...

Yeah!!!! I'm so excited for you. Welcome to the blogging world. I really enjoy it and hope you do too!!!