Brett and Caleb have had the most wonderful week in care of their nana. Deb helped us out a ton and took care of the boys while Justin was in Kentucky. She did this all with a cast on her foot and pins sticking out. Anyway it was great to have her over! Brett had such a good weekend and is now rich with quarters! Deb we appreciate you! While deb was here, her and I rented a movie "the Lovely Bones" I had loved the book and also got her to read it. I must say the movie didnt live up to the book.
Justin was suppose to be home today but got stuck in Louisville. He has made it as far as Cincinnati Ohio but it looks like he wont get home until tomorrow. Delta has put him up at a holiday in for the night. Cant wait to have him back. I think he is ready as well. He has not had the most wonderful experience in Kentucky. I wont tell all his stories but he has many including a guy taking his teeth out, the 4th street hooker, the Hot Brown Dinner, etc...... He hates Louisville with a passion and really wants to get home. So just being in Ohio is probably a relief for him. He did enjoy his Hot Brown though.
My dad had an appointment today for progress on his cancer. The news was really good. The mass is going away and no more bone marrow checks! He still has to do all 6 months of chemo but that means only 4 left and it seems to be working!!!!
October 2013 Paw Print
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment