Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Pac 10/Icky Jeep

Today the Utes got invited to the Pac 10! Tomorrow there will be a press conference to confirm the invitation. Justin has been on a roller coaster ride watching the news the last few weeks and today is a bundle of emotion. You would think he was on the team or something. Anyway its very exciting news. I cant wait to go and watch them play USC, UCLA, Arizona, Colorado, Arizona State each year. National Championship here we come (I am sure we will need some time to adjust but now we at least have a shot). I am so happy it was finally announced. I dont think Justin's nails could have survived another few stressful days.

Justin has finished the outside mostly except for a few things like the fenders that go over the tires. Its looking really good on the outside.

The problem is that he is now starting the inside where he is going to monstaline the inside (like the stuff people put in the back of truck beds). Looks how icky nasty horrible it is. If you look close you can see a french fry that was there way before we bought the jeep. The green phinius (sp) and ferb gummy came from brett.

No comments: