I can hardly wait until Monday! On Monday I am picking up our new little golden retriever puppy! He is in cedar city and we havent meet him yet but we just know he is perfect for our family. Brett is terrified of dogs and we are hoping that he will have fun growing up with a new puppy. He will be 9 weeks old when we get him. his name is yet to be decided. Justin and I really like the name Cody for him but Brett has been saying Leo, Raf (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) and now its "the Lion King". Our Big Red is the big one on top.

This is just the cutest picture of some other puppies we were looking at but decided against.
1 comment:
Oh - you are brave. We are a no pet household (that is as long as you don't consider a gold fish a pet).
Post a Comment