Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I saw flowers today/Happy Easter

What a beautiful day today. Brett and I went to the park (no photos unfortunately) and I could see green grass coming through and some tips of some yellow flowers! It was so nice and I am so ready for winter to be gone this year. Brett had a blast playing with just a light jacket on, we also went and saw the ducks and geese. I am really liking the time change as well. Brett is having a little bit of a hard time going to bed when its light and waking up when its dark but the advantages of having play time after school totally outweigh the disadvantages.

As far as house hunting goes we are sort of at a stand still. We figured out about where our offers could come in at but we are being very timid because the housing market might still crash more according to many analysts, so as of right now I am not sure what we will do. We have found some great houses, and there are tons to choose from but we might wait it out a bit. Our rental is a real nice house so it wont be too bad staying for a bit longer (other than the huge dog droppings from the pit bulls next door and the jets that fly over all day long). Justin is way busy with working full time at Weber, working part time at the U, writing his dissertation, house hunting and harley riding so we might wait until summer to figure out what to do.

Happy Easter!

No comments: