Saturday, March 15, 2008

Back from Portland

Life has been exhausting lately. I just got back from Portland for work and it was actually kinda nice to be able to flip channels on the TV for an hour ever nice in peace and quiet, however I missed Brett way to much. We took him to Nana and Grandpas house on Friday night since Nana was conveniently in Salt Lake that day, and it bought us a day of house hunting. Brett is sort of sick of house hunting right now. So I did not see him from Friday until Thursday night at 10 pm. It was hard. So even with the peace and quiet I was yearning for lots of noise. Anyway its good to be home! Portland was nice, green and rainy but I didnt see much as it was a working trip.

This weekend has been another house hunting weekend. Our lease in our rental is up May 31st. I cant believe it has been that long since we moved in here and I am not ready to pack up again. The nice thing is that there are a million houses for sell right now. We are just trying to get a screaming deal! So far we have made 3 very low offers, 2 are currently pending and 1 was countered too high. We have about a month before crunch time so we thought we would try and get a stealing deal first before we make more serious offers. Justin is enjoying this process and I really dislike it. I have found too many houses I love.

1 comment:

Andrea B. said...

Wow. I can't believe you lease will be up that soon. This is a good market to house hunt in. I hope you do get a screaming deal. It is nice to have a work trip, but even better to come home.