Brett and I had a fun day on Saturday. Justin was in riding class all day so Brett and I went to the Treehouse. I remember taking Matt there when he was only around 6 or 7. That was when there use to be an Ogden City Mall. Since that time the mall was torn down and the treehouse got a new building. It was very nice. I remember it be a place that you could just run around and play but not its a little more calm and quiet. Very interactive but not just an indoor gym like I remember. Anyway we had a ball..... They have a big huge chair you sit on that is called Grandma Sophie's lap (2nd picture) we sat on her lap and started reading "goodnight moon" then I pushed the button so that she would read a story to us. Brett freaked out. He was terrified. The rest of the day we had to stay far far away from Grandma Sophie. Yet when we got home he told Dad all about how Grandma's lap read us a story when we pushed the button. He got to play drums and lots of musical instruments, made a fish hat, hopped on rocks across a river, played he was a a passenger on the mayflower, ate with chopsticks, played castle/knights, played with a barn. etc..... It was a fun day.
1 comment:
That looks like a really fun place. It sounds like you had a great day!!!
Post a Comment