Sunday, August 19, 2007

Back from Memphis

Well I made it back from Memphis during Elvis week (30 anniversary of Elvis' death).... and I did see Elvis. The first Elvis I saw did not have any teeth. (I didnt have a camera but might have some co-workers emailing me the pictures. Elvis also appeared at the airport on my way home. It was a very busy working week but I did get to spend lots of time on Biel Street at the BB Kings Blues Club and also at the Rum Boogie Cafe. I ate lots of BBQ and some Memphis Dry Rub Ribs.

I wanted to get something cute for Brett as a gift since I felt guilty for leaving but everything on Biel Street was not appropriate for a 2 year old and the memphis airport was not a good shopping center so Brett got a pilots hat and a little delta plane. He added his moon boots as part of his outfit.




Jusitn got his 10th anniversary present of a Harley Jacket and at the Harley shop they were sweet to Brett and gave him a temporary tattoo.

1 comment:

Andrea B. said...

Well, I hope you had a nice business trip. That's nice of you to bring something home for Brett. I try not to do that with the kids, I don't want them to expect a gift.

I forgot it was your 10th anniversary too. We really haven't done much in the way of gifts. We really want to go on a 5-7 day vacation.