We survived another day of soccer and football. All of us are super tired from just spectating. I dont know how Brett is keeping up.
he had another great soccer game. I stopped counting after 7 or so goals. Football was not quite as good. he seemed pretty sleepy during most of the game. once we got home we watched a few videos. His comment about one was "I knew I should have dove at him, but I didnt want his shoe in my face". I think Brett is very anxious about football. He knows how much his mommy and daddy love watching the Utes play and I think that might be putting some pressure on it. He is also one of the smallest kids by far. He tells us he enjoys practice and wants to keep playing. I think with time he will get more confident.
Thanks Uncle Matt for coming to watch. Caleb had fun playing water games with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment