Sunday, January 22, 2012

Nice weekend

Last week at work was a tough one.  I worked a ton of hours, and even worked on my Friday off.  So by the time Saturday came around I really needed a good weekend.  

The weather was pretty bad on Saturday.  It rained and rained and rained before finally turning to snow.  Our back yard is a lake.  Luckily it was all away from the house.


Even though we couldnt go outside we sure had some fun inside.  I think I have the 2 cutest boys in the world and when they smile and giggle it makes everything wonderful.
We had fun doing rainy day activities. 
Both boys took them so seriously

By Sunday the weather was perfect and we got to go outside and build snow forts.



1 comment:

Andrea B. said...

Don't children make a bad week better, at least most of the time. How fun. I love Brett's toothless smile.