Sunday, December 4, 2011

Decorating for Christmas / Wind Storm

This weekend we got a Christmas Tree.  Due to having Caleb and his little friend home all day now we decided that plastic Christmas ornaments were the way to go.   Brett very much enjoyed decorating the tree and Caleb liked eating the ornaments. So far the tree has stayed upright and Caleb has left it alone.   This morning he ran in the living room and said "on" and pointed at the tree.  The lights are back on already.





This is a picture my mom sent me of when I was little.  She said - Doesnt this look a lot like Caleb.  I thought yes- the eyes.  Justin said no. 
This last week we had crazy wind storms.  Where we live was completely fine however my drive to work was crazy.  It was like I was in a war zone. There were cop cars everywhere and I saw 4 semis on their sides.  My arms still ache from holding my steering wheel so tight. 

Also up at Weber state that was a lot of damage to campus and to the surrounding neighborhoods.  This is one picture Justin got.  The tree had been removed but use your imagination and you can see what flattened the car.

No comments: