Monday, February 28, 2011

Mondays

Today was a real Monday.  Brett was sick and miserable all day.  I had purchased Stick A Doodle for Brett's birthday in April.  It happened to show up today and since it was a sick day and we needed a break from the TV it was a nice quiet activity so he got it a little early.  Stick a Doodle is way over priced but he loves the commercial. It is just thin plastic that has static so it sticks to the wall. They send you 10 pages and then 4 dry erase markers.  So even though its cheap junk that was over priced it was sure welcomed at our house today.  Brett drew a picture of everyone in the family and wrote their names. He also dubbed the dog Cody to have the middle name of Brett. 


 Caleb spent some time at day care so I could work today but I did pick him up around 2.  I worked for about 6 straight hours and then wanted to spend some time with my boys.  Any way he ended up sleeping for 2 straight hours and then work up cranky.  After some food he was a little better and then in the tub he was having a ball.  I stepped out in the hallway to grab his towel and boom he was holding his poop again.  After getting him all cleaned up and in his PJs he climbed on this toy.  He was having a ball. I took a picture of him because he was being so cute.  right after the picture snapped he fell off.  He cried for a second then got right up and on again. a few seconds later blood was drizzling down his face.  But as you can see he was happy. He bleed from the inside of his lip horribly.  He bleed and bleed and bleed.   He didnt seem upset and was smiling in this picture (this was between the fall and realizing he was bleeding),  After a quick fight to clean him up (he seemed to be enjoying the blood going down his throat). He was right back to being mr. happy again. 

No comments: