Our family always has about 3 Christmas'. One at home, one with the Shilaos' and one with the Jackson's. Its always fun to celebrate 3 times. Our first one this year was with my parents. Unfortunatly we couldnt all be together but that didnt stop the smiles. Thanks mom and dad for everything. You spoiled us like always.
 |
| Brett so excited for his new "ninja" robe and Zhu Zhu Kauhns from Yia Yia and Papou |
 |
| Caleb playing with his new drum from Yia Yia and Papou |
 |
| Brett building a gingerbread train. Good thing Daddy is an Engineer and helped us build it. |
 |
| I was on the winning bowling team for work. I had the lowest score out of everyone there but my team floated me. |
1 comment:
I can't believe how big Caleb is getting. Such a cutie.
Post a Comment