Brett so excited for the first snow. We didnt get much but enough to get out the snow gear.
Sleeping Beauties... Caleb was sleeping so cute in his car seat I had to take a picture. Then because I took his picture I had to get brett as well.
Daxton and Brett when they were carving a pumpkin. This was only a few minutes before they took off because it was too gross.
Brett told me he wanted to make me beautiful the other day. He painted my toe and finger nails, put my hair in pony tails and also did my makeup. He told me I was beautiful and should always wear pony tails.
1 comment:
oh my heck...cutest sleeping pictures ever! and i love brett's face when he's carving his pumpkin! priceless! and you look super beautiful, what a sweet little guy. and good job on his report card too!
Post a Comment