Friday, August 15, 2008

Yard Work

a few weeks ago our yard looked like this (this isnt our yard but is directly across the street) There were weeds taller than me and Brett could get lost in them.



We got the yard tilled by a friends dad. He did a great job. Then this weekend we rented a tractor to level the yard out. Justin drove tractors growing up and I think for the first hour he had fun, but its a lot of work including lots of shoveling with his hands too. Brett got to go for a short ride and said it was bumpy.




Also on the side of the house were a ton of rocks that had to be moved by hand! Justin has been shoveling and shoveling to get them out of the way. I usually just go outside, ask questions and tell him what to do but he has done so much already. Justin is awesome.


Dont know how far we will get this year on the yard. Its one step at a time and Justin starts back at Weber next week so we might be at a stand still for a while as sprinklers are the next step.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I can't stand putting a yard in!! We attempted every year (3 years) to get our yard done! WE finally got ours done this summer! So I wish you the best of luck!! :)