Monday, December 3, 2007

The Jackson's are going to San Diego

I am so excited for a trip to San Diego! The Utes are going to the Poinsetta Bowl on the 22nd. So we are planning an impromtu road trip with my parents. I am very hopeful that with 4 adults being there we will be able to keep a 2 1/2 year old happy. I think Brett will have a blast overall minus the 11 hour drive. We are going to go to Sea World, the football game, and taking him to the Knights of Excalibur in Vegas. I think he might also get to see the ocean for the first time! I cant wait! 2 weeks and counting down! What I love about trips that you get immediate satisfaction instead of just waiting for the day to leave!

2 comments:

Andrea B. said...

Sounds like fun. We will be doing Disneyland in April. So, let me know how the drive goes and how you decided to manage it.

Chelsea said...

Take a portable DVD player and lots of movies. If you don't have a player, it is definitely worth the investment. We did the drive to Cali in August and that, along with many snacks, saved us.